The application deadline for the Nova Scotia PhD Program in Educational Studies is November 15 each year. The deadline for the program beginning in the summer of 2022 is:
November 15, 2021
- Applicants to the program must submit all application documents, including their application form, one copy of original transcripts, letters of reference, and Qualifying Research Paper (if required) and letter of intent, to the Doctoral Program Office located in the Seton Academic Centre, Room 401A at Mount Saint Vincent University.
- Materials sent by mail must be postmarked no later than November 15, 2021.
- Applications are pre-screened for completeness by the Doctoral Program Office Assistant, and the applications are then forwarded to the IDAC (Administration Committee) for assessment.
- Normally, applicants will be notified of their application status by March 1, 2022.
- Applicants receiving a Letter of Offer must confirm their acceptance of admission within two weeks of receiving the letter.
- If any additional seats become available in the program, applicants placed in the wait pool may receive a Letter of Offer until May 1, 2022.
- The four week Summer Institute will be held at Acadia University in 2019, and Mount Saint Vincent University in 2020, and Saint Francis Xavier University in 2021. The Summer Institute rotates sites each year.
Scholarship that makes a Difference!