Applicants interested in applying to the Nova Scotia PhD Program in Educational Studies must submit the following:
- A completed application form, which includes one copy of original university transcripts. This form guides the assembly of the student’s application package.
- Three letters of reference, normally including two academic and one professional;
- A recent curriculum vitae indicating current initiatives in education and any academic/ scholarly work to date;
- A letter of intent indicating a proposed area of study from among the six interrelated themes of educational studies;
- A qualifying research paper if the applicant has not completed a graduate thesis;
- Proof of English language proficiency (see English Language Proficiency Requirements).
Download and Complete the Application Package