In their first year of study, students take a complement of advanced courses designed to enhance theoretical knowledge and research expertise.
- Foundations of Educational Inquiry
- Methodological Perspectives on Educational Research
- Doctoral Seminar: Contemporary Educational Theory
- Focused Educational Studies
- Advanced Research Seminar: Focus on Methods
Specialist Courses (May be Required to Build Specialist Knowledge or Expertise)
Offering Advanced Courses in Educational Theory and Research Methods